A record of who donated the church windows into which these panes were set: "Noel Valkener, procurer of the Venerable Court of Liege," and "Seigneur Lambert de Mopertingen, citizen of the town of Tongre." Both dated 1593. These panes ensured that when the men arrived at the Pearly Gates, St. Peter would recognize them instantly and wave them into the pre-approved lane. Money well spent.
Details and more photos.